Water & Wastewater Treatment Operator (Casual)
(ON CALL BASIS when Needed)
– Operating the Sewage & Water Truck (when needed)
– Maintain the equipment and buildings as required;
– Keeping records and daily logs and reports;
– Performing preventative maintenance on all of the plants operating systems;
– Training will be provide,
– Other duties as assigned.
– A minimum of a Grade twelve education or GED equivalent is mandatory
– Must be physically fit,
– Must be responsible for own transportation to work-site,
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team,
– Must have a Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
– Must submit a driver’s abstract
– Must submit a medical certificate
– Must be submitted along with Resume, Criminal Records Check, Adult Abuse Registry Check and a Child Abuse Registry Check. These checks are at the applicant’s personal cost.
Please forward your resume by: Monday December 10, 2018 @ 4:30pm
Please send to:
Human Resource Coordinator
Fisher River Cree Nation
Fax: (204) 645-2745
Successful Candidate will be subject to a pre-screening drug test (as per the FRCN Drug By-law 2004-01, Sec. 8.01}.
We thank all those who applied; however, applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.