FISHER RIVER CREE NATION IS CURRENTLY SEEKING A ON-CALL CASUAL SUB for a
Under the supervision of the Director of Operations the successful candidate will be responsible for providing a wide range of clerical functions by providing the following key activities:
- Answer telephones and direct calls to the appropriate personnel.
- Greet, meet and direct incoming clients to appropriate personnel and or departments.
- Respond to general inquires in a friendly courteous manner.
- Post and advertise function, events, meetings and other relevant material.
- File (Numbering System), type, photocopy and distribute material when required.
- Prepare work orders when requested.
- Operate band office base radio.
- Type memos, correspondence when required.
- Type notices, etc. for general public when required.
- Record all incoming/outgoing mail and forward all incoming mail/faxes to appropriate personnel.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Grade 12 or a 6 month work experience.
- Knowledge of general office procedures, practices and office equipment operations is required.
- Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
Please forward your resume by Friday, March 9, 2018 @ 4:30 pm.
*Applicants are required to submit their Criminal Records Check, an Adult Abuse Registry check and a Child Abuse Registry Check with Resume. These checks are at the applicant’s personal cost. *
Human Resource Coordinator
Fisher River Cree Nation
Phone: (204)645-2171 Fax: (204)645-2745
*Successful Candidate will be subject to a pre-screening drug test (as per the FRCN Drug By-law 2004-01, Sec. 8.01). We thank all those who applied; however, applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.*