|Posting Date: July 16, 2019||Position Title: Maintenance Support|
|Department: Maintenance||Position Status: Part Time|
|Supervisor: Maintenance Supervisor||Hours of Work: 40 Hrs. Bi-weekly|
- Must have knowledge of different building systems including machinery, heating/cooling, plumbing, water, ventilation and electrical.
- Must be knowledgeable in ‘handyman’ type skills, experience in Carpentry is an asset.
- Must possess a valid Class 4 Drivers License with a clear driver abstract.
- Must be willing to drive the medical vans when required.
- Updated Criminal and Adult Abuse Registry check must be provided with Application
- Must have valid certificates in C.P.R., First Aide, Transportation of Dangerous Good and Fire Extinguisher Training or willing to obtain.
- Must be able to operate a Bob Cat, riding mower and other equipment as needed and able to perform preventative maintenance and minor repairs on all equipment used.
- Familiar with relevant health and safety standards and regulations.
- Must be in good physical/mental health.
- Must be available for on-call and alternate with Maintenance Supervisor for after hrs, weekends & holiday emergencies.
- Must be mature, patient and enjoy working with the elderly and must maintain a positive relationship with co-workers.
- Must have good organizational skills; ability to work with limited or no supervision at times.
Please submit Application & Resume to:
Ochekwi Sipi Cree Nation
Personal Care Home
Koostatak, Mb. R0C 1S0
Phone: 204-645-2811 Fax: 204-645-2450
Deadline: Tuesday July 30, 2019
We thank all those that apply and only those selected will be contacted for further consideration.
The successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment testing as per the FRCN Illegal Drug Policy.