Income Assistance Pre-Employment Supports Program
“Onsite Computer Digital Literacy Workshop”
Please be advised that the Fisher River Cree Nation Pre-Employment Supports Program will be hosting a 1×2-day IC3 Digital Literacy and Hands-on Learning Workshop with the Nation Innovation Inc. on July 4th-5th, 2019 at 9:00a.m. To 4:00p.m. At the VJK building.
Pre-Employment Support workers are encouraging all Income Assistance Clients to come out and do an assessment, and to sign- up for the upcoming trainings/workshops. This is a benefit not a deterrent towards your employment opportunities.
As part of this, Nation Innovation will provide each participate with:
- A 2-day course on Digital Literacy.
- A “Hands-On learning” clinics.
- Access to certified Workshop instructor.
- IC3 GS5 (MS Windows 10 and MS Office 2016) manual and other training materials.
- A fun, safe environment
*LIMITED SPOTS ONLY*
- Full day attendance
- Open to Fisher River Cree Nation Income Assistance Clients
- Must be out of High School
- 18 and over
- All Individuals on Income Assistance band/non-band members(must be on IA)
*To Register and for more information contact Glenda Crate, Pre-Employment Support Case Worker, or Kayla Murdock, Pre-Employment Supports Clerk at the Fisher River Cree Nation Income Assistance Office (204) 645-2171 EXT: 239/241*