Posting Date: May 3, 2018
Position Status: Casual
Department: PCH Maintenance
Position Title: Medical Driver
Supervisor: Maintenance Supervisor
Hours of Work: As required (no set hours)
Qualifications and Requirements
- A valid Class 4 Driver’s License.
- A valid C.P.R. and First Aid Certificate or be will to take the training.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate a respectful and positive attitude towards residents and co-workers.
- Ability to work well independently and as a team member.
- Ability to assess and make responsible decisions in time of need and knows when to seek guidance, direction and support.
- Excellent physical, mental and emotional health to handle job stressors, including ability to work long and or odd hours.
- Respects confidential information of residents and staff.
- Knowledge of speaking and or understanding the Cree and Ojibway languages would be an asset.
- Health Care Aide training would be an asset.
- Must be able to transport the clients to and from medical appointments and activity trips on and away from the community.
The following Criteria must be handed in before an interview is arranged:
- An updated Criminal Record and Adult Abuse Registry checks along with 3 references
required with resume. One reference must be from the last employer.
- Pre-screening drug test.
Please submit your information to:
Human Resource Manager
Koostatak, MB R0C 1S0
Phone: 204-645-2811 Fax: 204-645-2450
Deadline for Resumes : May 18, 2018
*We thank all those who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted