Licensed Practical Nurse | Full-Time Term
|Posting Date: January 11, 2019
|Position Title: License Practical Nurse|
|Position Status: Full Time Term (One Year)|
|Supervisor: Director of Nursing
|Hours of Work: 80 Hours Bi-Weekly|
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Current Manitoba L.P.N. license
- Updated Criminal/Adult Abuse Registry check must be provided with Application
- Experience and knowledge in the Geriatric field.
- Familiar with the Provincial Standards or has worked in a similar environment would be an asset.
- Positive management, communications and human relation skills are essential.
- Must be professional, responsible, accountable for own nursing practice and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to meet the mental and physical demands of the position.
- Must be willing to work shift work, nights, weekends, holidays and willing to accept short notice calls.
|Please submit applications along with Two (2) References (One being your last employer) to:
Ochekwi Sipi Cree Nation
Personal Care Home
Koostatak, Mb. R0C 1S0
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgDeadline: January 25, 2019
We thank all those that apply and only those selected will be contacted for further consideration.
The successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment testing as per the FRCN Illegal Drug Policy.