|Posting Date: April 4, 2019||Position Title: License Practical Nurse|
|Department: Nursing||Position Status: Casual|
|Supervisor: Director of Nursing||Hours of Work: As required (No Set Hours)|
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Current Manitoba L.P.N. license
- Updated Criminal/Adult Abuse Registry check must be provided with Application
- Experience and knowledge in the Geriatric field.
- Familiar with the Provincial Standards or has worked in a similar environment would be an asset.
- Positive management, communications and human relation skills are essential.
- Must be professional, responsible, accountable for own nursing practice and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to meet the mental and physical demands of the position.
- Must be willing to work shift work, nights, weekends, holidays and willing to accept short notice calls.
PLEASE SUBMIT APPLICATIONS TO:
Ochekwi Sipi Cree Nation
Personal Care Home
Koostatak, Mb. R0C 1S0
Deadline: Open until positions are filled.
The successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment testing as per the FRCN Illegal Drug Policy.
We thank all those that apply and only those selected will be contacted for further consideration.