Fisher River Board of Education invites applications for INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY YOUTH INTERN
Term Position until March 29, 2019 (or 800 hours, whichever comes first)
All prospective youth candidates are subject to final approval by the employer – Manitoba First Nations SchoolNet (Keewatin Tribal Council).
Funding for youth positions is subject to criteria of our funding partners:
- Candidates must be between 15 to 30 years of age;
- Candidates must be returning to school after completing the internship;
- Candidates must have their Grade 12 completed;
- Candidates must attend a mandatory training conference in November, in Winnipeg;
- Candidates must be of First Nations descent and willing to work on reserve;
- Candidates must be entitled to work according to provincial legislations; and,
- Candidates cannot be recipients of Employment Insurance (EI) (once the position has been accepted).
Youth will be paid $14.00/hour, 35 hours per week. Manitoba First Nations SchoolNet (Keewatin Tribal Council) will administer payroll and cover all employer related payroll costs (CPP, EI, Vacation Pay).
Applicants may submit a covering letter along with a resume, Child Abuse and a Criminal Record Checks Successful candidate must adhere to the Fisher River Cree Nation Illegal Drug Bylaw.
All applicants are thanked for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Submit resume to Education Office
Closing date for applications: Thursday, October 5, 2018