INDOOR ENVIRONMENTAL CLEANING PROCESS TRAINING OPPORTUNITY
Fisher River Band Members only
The Indoor Environmental Cleaning Process training will educate, train and certify community members to properly and safely inspect and clean mould, germs viruses, bacteria, and bugs from homes and buildings. The program will be divided between in-class instruction and hands-on training to allow each trainee to become familiar and comfortable with the equipment, tools and Personal Protective (PPE) required. Trainees will use their training to successfully clean a home/building in our community under trainer supervision. Trainees who complete the final exam with a grade of 75% or higher will receive certification.
COURSE DURATION: 2 days (classroom and on-site). Attendance is mandatory.
- Work experience or a background in maintenance construction, restoration, or related building repair work is ideal
- Harder worker – able to take direction and follow through
- Team player
- Interested in learning a new skill/trade
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Able to survey locations and efficiently and clearly document findings
- Able to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including a full-face respirator
- Comfortable working in home and building environments including basements, storage areas, crawlspaces, and attics
- In good physical health (work can be physically demanding)
- Able to lift heavy objects and climb ladders
- Must be bondable (able to pass a background check)
- Clean driving record is a plus
- Complete and full (100%) attendance is mandatory
- Must have own work boots (in good condition)
Deadline: Please forward your resume by Thursday, May 23, 2019@ 4:30 pm.
*Applicants are required to submit their Criminal Records Check, an Adult Abuse Registry check and a Child Abuse Registry Check with Resume. These checks are at the applicant’s personal cost. *
Colleen Amos – Human Resource Coordinator
Koostatak, MB R0C 1S0