Car Wash/Laundromat General Manager
Fisher River Economic Development Corp. seeks a highly dynamic individual to oversee a self-service operated coin wash and laundromat located in Fisher River Cree Nation.
The Car Wash/Laundromat General Manager, reports directly to the Executive Director of the Fisher River Economic Development Corp.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Previous management position experience in a customer service environment would be an asset;
- Must be able to schedule for shift work;
- Must be able to keep up with inventory levels;
- Must be able to communicate with vendors;
- Must provide various reports to Executive Director;
- Computer skills is an asset, mainly in Excel and be knowledgeable in a cashier setting;
- Must be able to perform visual inspections of the Car Wash Bay and Laundromat equipment;
- Be proficient with all policies and procedures and ability to perform on a daily basis;
- Perform regularly scheduled maintenance on all equipment to ensure it is kept in working order;
- Be polite and available to address all customer and staff concerns and handle them in a professional manner;
- Maintain confidentiality;
- Must be reliable and energetic;
- Must have Residence in Fisher River.
Applicants are asked to submit Cover Letter and Resume including 2 references clearly stating their qualifications and experience relative to the above requirements.
Pay will be based on qualifications and experience.
Please forward your Cover Letter and Resume by Monday, November 18, 2019 @ 4:30 pm to:
Fisher River Economic Development
Attention: Maxine Murdock, Executive Assistant
P.O. Box 359, Koostatak MB. R0C 1S0
Fax: 204-645-4572 Email: email@example.com
Successful Candidate will be subject to a pre-screening drug test (as per the FRCN Drug By-law 200401,Sec. 8.01).
We thank all those who applied; however, applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.