Fisher River Wee Care Center Program Requires a EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATOR
For a Term Position from (August 28, 2018 – October 7, 2019)
- Establish and maintain a safe and healthy environment;
- Establish and maintain respectful relationships with children and families;
- Develop and plan programs to assist children in all aspects related to their Development;
- Promote positive interaction of children and parents,
- Be involved in the management of room by using and organized approach,
- Plan and maintain accurate daily information and records,
- Maintain confidentiality;
- Willing to work under the supervision of the Coordinator.
- Must provide a Criminal Record Check with resume
- Must provide a Child & Adult Abuse Registry Check with resume
- Other duties assigned.
- Early Childhood Education II Degree or Minimum of 2 years experience working within a child care facility.
- Understanding of issues related to caring for children,
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment,
- Must be personal and flexible,
- Excellent oral and interpersonal skills,
- Must sincerely enjoy working with children and families,
- First Aid and Infant CPR training, however will allow an opportunity to obtain training.
Please forward your resume by: Tuesday, August 21, 2018 to:
Human Resource Coordinator
Fisher River Cree Nation
Fax: (204)645-2745/ Email: email@example.com
Successful Candidate will be subject to a pre-screening drug test (as per the FRCN Drug By-law 2004-01, Sec. 8.01). We thank all those who applied; however, applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.