Fisher River Board of Education invites applicants for Custodians at Fisher River High School & Charles Sinclair School.
Provide general cleaning duties -daily, weekly, bi-weekly and quarterly at Charles Sinclair School. Duties are performed while maintaining standards of safety and sanitation.
1. Current First Aid & WHIMIS required or willing to acquire;
2. Must be in good physical and mental health; due to the workload and heavy lifting;
3. Must be reliable and responsible, ability to work with minimal supervision and under stressful situations at times;
4. Must be able to work independently, as well as a team member;
5. Ability to take direction and follow through;
6. Ability to lift, push and pull required;
7. Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend;
8. A positive attitude towards students, co-workers, supervisors & management;
9. Should have one year work experience in housekeeping and cleaning services.
Applicants are requested to submit a covering letter along with a resume including three references (one of which must be from the last employer); a current criminal record and child abuse registry check to the Fisher River Board of Education office.
All applicants are thanked for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deadline for resumes: Friday, July 5, 2019