FISHER RIVER CREE NATION IS CURRENTLY SEEKING A CUSTODIAN for BAND OFFICE
(Part Time – 40 hrs Biweekly)
“Open to Fisher River Cree Nation Members ”
Under the direction and supervision of the Director of Operations the incumbent is responsible for keeping the Band Office Facility with complete caretaker, cleaning and janitorial services; ensuring a safe work environment for staff and the general public; ensuring an adequate stock of safe & effective cleaning products and housekeeping supplies, provide minor repairs & maintenance and clean and in an orderly condition by performing the following key activities:
- Clean, polish and ensure lighting fixtures are working and replenishing light bulbs when necessary;
- Clean Offices, hallways, lobbies, rest rooms and other work areas;
- Sweep, scrub, wax, polish floors and clean rugs;
- Dust furniture and equipment and wash walls, ceilings, windows, door panels and sills;
- Empty wastebaskets and collect garbage and prepare for disposal and/or transports trash and waste to disposal area;
- Cut and trim grass and shovel snow;
- Clean Sidewalks;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Training and/or minimum of one year work experience in caretaker/cleaning/janitorial duties.
- Acquired training in WHMIS, CPR, Transportation of Dangerous Goods or willing to be trained to perform above duties.
- Must be in good physical shape and able to meet the physical demand;
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision;
- Must be responsible for own transportation to work-site;
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team;
Please forward your resume by Monday, December 18, 2017 @ 4:30 pm.
*Criminal Record Check, Adult Abuse Registry Check and a Child Abuse Registry Check must be submitted with Resume.*
Colleen Amos - Human Resource Coordinator
Fisher River Cree Nation
Phone: (204)645-2171 Fax: (204)645-2745 Email: email@example.com
*Successful Candidate will be subject to a pre-screening drug test (as per the FRCN Drug By-law 2004-01, Sec. 8.01). We thank all those who applied; however, applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.*
Last modified: December 4, 2017