Fisher River Board of Education invites applications for Child Development Worker at Charles Sinclair School.
The Child Development Worker position will provide comprehensive services in conjunction with its health care team and school based team. The Child Development Worker will provide a model of service delivery for children with complex needs and their families. Such as developing tools to help the child learn life skills, assist families who have children with developmental and/or physical disabilities, provide services to children in school. Service is intended to strengthen families and support parents to care for their children in their own community where children grow, thrive and attend school.
• Health Care Aide or a Child Development background preferred;
• Minimum 3 years working experience;
• Knowledge of First Nations culture;
• A highly-motivated individual who is innovative and has a proven ability to work with a very high degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
• Excellent time management and facilitation skills;
• Effective verbal and listening communications skills;
• Strong leadership, critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills.
Applicants may submit a covering letter along with a resume, Child Abuse and Criminal Record Checks, and include 3 references (one of which must be the last supervisor) to:
Fisher River Board of Education Office
Box 368, Koostatak, MB. AOC 1 SO
Successful candidate must adhere to the Fisher River Cree Nation Illegal Drug Bylaw.
All applicants are thanked for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deadline for resumes Thursday, March 7, 2019