|Posting Date: January 29, 2019||Position Status: Casual|
|Department: Housekeeping & Laundry||Position Title: Housekeeping & Laundry Aide|
|Supervisor: Housekeeping & Laundry Supervisor||Hours of Work: As Needed – No set hrs.|
Under the direction and supervision of the Housekeeping and Laundry Supervisor the HK & L Aide performs the assigned duties of housekeeping and laundry to the Ochekwi Sipi Cree Nation Personal Care Home. Duties are performed while maintaining standards of safety and sanitation. The HK & L Aide functions in accordance with the PCH’s mission, goals and objectives, and must adhere to the Ochekwi Sipi Cree Nation Personal Care Homes policy and procedures.
- Minimum of Grade 8 and a minimum of one year work experience in housekeeping and cleaning services.
- Current First Aid/CPR & WHMIS. required or willing to acquire
- Updated Criminal Record and Adult Abuse Registry check required with resume
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and under stressful situations at times.
- Must be able to work as team member
- Ability to take direction and to follow through.
- Must be in good physical and mental health; due to the workload and heavy lifting.
- Ability to lift, push and pull required (up to 50 lbs.)
- Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend.
- A positive attitude towards residents, co-workers, supervisors, management and towards the general public.
- Respects confidentiality of residents, staff and the Personal Care Home information.
PLEASE SUBMIT A RESUME WITH 2 REFERENCES TO:
Ochekwi Sipi Cree Nation PCH
Koostatak, Mb. R0C 1S0
Deadline for Applications: OPEN UNTIL POSITIONS ARE FILLED
We thank all those that apply and only those selected will be contacted for further consideration.
The successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment testing as per the FRCN Illegal Drug Policy.