Posting Date: April 23, 2018
Position Status: Casual
Position Title: Health Care Aide
Supervisor: Director of Nursing
Hours of Work: As required (no set hours)
Under the general direction of the Director of Nursing the Health Care Aide performs the assigned duties related to the nursing standard practice and complies with standards & policy procedures. Duties are performed while maintaining standards of safety and health. The Health Care Aide functions in accordance with the PCH’s mission, goals and objectives.
- Health Care Aide Certificate
- Current First Aide & CPR or must be willing to acquire
- Must be willing to work shift work, nights, weekends, holidays and willing to accept short notice calls.
- Good Physical and mental health
- Ability to take direction and follow through
- Ability to work under pressure
- Respects confidentiality of residents & staff information
- Positive attitude towards residents, co-workers, supervisor and people in general
- An updated Criminal Record and Adult Abuse Registry checks along with 2 references required with resume. One reference must be from the last employer.
Please submit your information to:
Human Resource Manager
Koostatak, MB R0C 1S0
Phone: 204-645-2811 Fax: 204-645-2450
Deadline for Application: Open until positions filled.
*We thank all those who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted*
*As per the FRCN By-Law 2004-01, Sec. 8.01, the successful candidate will be subject to a pre-screening drug test.