Fisher River Wee Care Center Program Requires a CASUAL EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATOR/ASSISTANT (For a On-Call Basis)
- Establish and maintain a safe and healthy environment;
- Establish and maintain respectful relationships with children and families;
- Develop and plan programs to assist children in all aspects related to their Development;
- Promote positive interaction of children and parents,
- Be involved in the management of room by using and organized approach,
- Plan and maintain accurate daily information and records,
- Maintain confidentiality;
- Willing to work under the supervision of the Coordinator.
- Other duties assigned.
- Two year experience with Early Childhood,
- Understanding of issues related to caring for children,
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment,
- Must be personal and flexible,
- Excellent oral and interpersonal skills,
- Must sincerely enjoy working with children and families,
- First Aid and Infant CPR training, however will allow an opportunity to obtain training.
Applicants are subject to Criminal Record Check, Adult Abuse Registry Check and Child Abuse Registry Check, must be provided with Resumes. (These checks are at the applicant’s personal cost).
Deadline for Resumes: OPEN
Please forward Resumes to:
Human Resource Coordinator
Fisher River Cree Nation
Fax: (204)645-2745/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful Candidate will be subject to a pre-screening drug test (as per the FRCN Drug By-law 2004-01, Sec. 8.01) .
(We thank all those who applied; however, applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.)