2019 Spring Preparedness
“Subject to Change”
Fisher River Cree Nation “ON RESERVE” Band Members ONLY
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY:
- FRCN Band Members residing “On Reserve” only, due to the funding;
- Social Assistance clients, but excludingA clients receiving Disability allowance;
- Social Assistance clients will have to declare income;
- ShortI. Hours, and E.I. will be deducted;
- Must have a Social Insurance Number upon starting (No exceptions);
- Must be physically fit and able to work in extreme weather Conditions;
- Each Crew will only work ONE WEEK due to funding availability –
- First Crew will start Monday, April 8 – 12, 2019, (8 hr shifts)
- Second Crew will start Monday, April 15 -18, 2019, (10 hr shifts)
- Third Crew will start Tuesday, April 23 – 26, 2019, (10 hr shifts)
- Fourth Crew start date to be announced
- Responsible for own transportation to and from work, (No gas provided)
- Need 2 of either, Trucks/Tractor & Trailers for each Crew; Trailers must be registered & must provide your own gas.
- Students currently attending school (High School or at Verna J.) & Active Training Programs will not be accepted
Sign up at the Band Office must provide SIN # and Date of Birth before starting work.
Please Note: Everyone must sign up for themselves.
Submit your own Name, Phone Number, SIN # and DOB to:
Shannon Thomas, Receptionist
Phone: (204) 645-2171