2 Casual – Housekeeping/Laundry Aides
Posting Date: April 23, 2018
Position Status: Casual
Department: Housekeeping & Laundry
Position Title: Housekeeping/Laundry Aides
Supervisor: Housekeeping & Laundry Manager
Hours of Work: As required (no set hours)
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have C.P.R, First Aid and WHIMIS Certificates, or willing to take the training
- Must be willing to work shift work, including weekends & holidays
- Must be self-motivated, self-directed worker who requires minimal supervision with the ability to multi-task duties and work under stressful situations
- Good Physical and mental health; due to work load and heavy lifting
- Ability to lift, push and pull required (up to 50 lbs.)
- Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend.
- Respects confidentiality of residents & staff information
- Positive attitude towards residents, co-workers, supervisor and people in general
- An updated Criminal Record and Adult Abuse Registry checks along with 2 references required with resume. One reference must be from previous employer.
Please submit your information to:
Human Resource Manager
Koostatak, MB R0C 1S0
Phone: 204-645-2811 Fax: 204-645-2450
Deadline for Applications: Open until positions filled.
*We thank all those who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted*
*As per the FRCN By-Law 2004-01, Sec. 8.01, the successful candidate will be subject to a pre-screening drug test.