Full Time Registered Nurse
Position Title & Status: Registered Nurse (80 Hrs. Bi-Weekly)
Supervisor: Resident Care Manager
Posting Date: October 27, 2017
The Registered Nurse provides comprehensive nursing care to residents in accordance with established standards, policies and procedures. The Registered Nurse recognizes and fulfills their professional responsibilities by practising in a manner consistent with professional obligations to take actions as per the CRNM Code of Ethics & Standards of Practise. The position of the Registered Nurse functions in a manner consistent with, and supports the Mission, Vision and Values of Ochekwi Sipi Cree Nation Personal Care Home.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Active practising licensure with College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba, or College of Registered Psychiatric Nurses of Manitoba.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Training.
- Experience in Geriatrics and Dementia Care.
- Familiar with the Provincial Standards or has worked in a similar environment would be an asset.
- Positive management, communications and human relation skills are essential.
- Must be professional, responsible, accountable for own nursing practice and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to meet the mental and physical demands of the position.
- Must be willing to work shift work, days, evenings, nights, weekends & holidays.
- Updated Criminal/Adult Abuse Registry check must be provided with Application.
PLEASE SUBMIT APPLICATIONS ALONG WITH TWO (2) REFERENCES TO:
Ochekwi Sipi Cree Nation Personal Care Home
Koostatak, Mb. R0C 1S0
We thank all those that apply and only those selected will be contacted for further consideration. The successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment testing as per the FRCN Illegal Drug Policy.
Last modified: November 2, 2017